Post by Lydia Kingland on Aug 22, 2017 6:03:31 GMT 10
I have never read Harry Potter nor seen any of the movies, with the exception of Fantastic Beasts and only because my friend forced me to. I do like the Hogwarts Houses and sorting the people I meet into them, though. I'm a Ravenclaw.
~Server: Chocolate Cupcake ~Level: 14 ~Playing Since: 2016 ~Club: Sunday Sisters Family ~# of Horses: 5
Post by Sanna Saltcake on Nov 9, 2017 3:49:29 GMT 10
Huuuuge Harry Potter fan (as in, I got a Harry Potter tattoo and read the books at least once a year...) and proud Slytherin here I've had multiple Pottermore accounts- I get Slytherin 90% of times, the other 10% usually Ravenclaw. Got the Horned Serpent house for the American school sorting, and my patronus is a swan
Post by Sanna Saltcake on Nov 11, 2017 19:28:15 GMT 10
I was at a Drinkwizard Tournament at uni yesterday. They had an electronic sorting hat at the entrance which put me into Ravenclaw. Buuuut I showed a Pottermore screenshot from my Facebook and got my Slytherin wristband. xD When I left, Gryffindor was winning the house cup though, Slytherin being right behind them. Damn you, Gryffindors!
SANNA SALTCAKE ♦ LEVEL 20 ♦ 23 HORSES ♦ THE MOUNTAIN PATROL ♦ RAINDROP ROSE
Post by Rebecca Autumnsong on Apr 28, 2018 6:29:52 GMT 10
That was a pretty interesting test, but I don't know what I think about getting Gryffindor Usually my result is Hufflepuff. I don't feel especially close to any house, but Hufflepuff is the most suitable one for me.
savannahriverfish120: Does anyone have any negative opinions on the jorvik pony? it's one of the few horses I don't have.
Nov 27, 2023 10:37:10 GMT 10
alice001: Is anyone else having trouble launching their game? I haven't been able to play since the upgrade around the 11th Nov. Yes, I have been in touch with S.S.O. & I have done everything they suggested, as yet I am still unable to play.
Nov 29, 2023 17:41:36 GMT 10
aliciadogbur: I have not been able to play since mid october as the picture won't load. Have tried everything SSO support has offered, everything from the list posted above. Literally everything. Two Lifetime star riders and can't play!!
Dec 1, 2023 3:59:12 GMT 10
Star Stable Updates
Unlock More in Hollow Woods! November 29, 2023
Hey, Starfam! Continue your adventures in Hollow Woods and unlock more activities and items!
Magic within Hollow Woods
Last week the druid, Wynna Sunbeam, directed you to the Paths of Whimsy and Runemastery. Progressing through these paths allows you to reap the rewards. This week, there are more activities and items to unlock as you continue on your druid adventure!
More Saddle Pads! The Dressage Saddle Pad is a staple in the Equestrian wardrobe. Brighten your tack selection with new color options!
Coming NEXT WEEK! The air is tinged with a familiar frost as a different kind of magic returns to Jorvik. The sleigh bells jingle, ready to whisk you away to the enchanting Winter Village!
Have a great week!
Love from your Star Stable Team ♥